Once you've logged in to your account, the next thing is to post your internship listing on the platform.
- Click on Post Internship button.
- Once you go the Post Internship page, add your internship details such as Title, Category, Location, and Compensation.
- Next, go ahead and fill up your intern responsibilities and other information, including the Start Date when candidates can send over their applications and the Application Deadline.
- After this, add the skills and degree(s) you expect from the candidates who are applying to the internship.
- You can optionally add Perks such as travel expenses, free lunch, weekend movie passes, Sodexo coupons, etc.
- Click on Submit button once all this information is filled up.
Points to Note:
- The companies who offered perks and fair stipend in their internship posting saw a 60% increase in receiving quality applications.
- We take a maximum of 24 hours to verify and approve/reject an internship opening.