Once you've logged in to your account on Switch Idea, the next thing is to post your internship on the platform.
1. Click on Post Opening button.
2. Once you go the Post Opening page, you will notice that your profile information is auto filled.
3. Next, add your project details such as Internship Title, Category, Location, Job Type (select Internship) and Compensation.
4. After this, go ahead and fill up your internship description in the text box titled Description.
5. Add the skills required for the job by keying them in into the Skills field. This field will auto-complete with suggestions in order to make it easier for you.
6. After skills have been added, you can optionally add Responsibilities and Perks (travel expenses, free lunch, weekend movie passes, sodexo coupons, etc). Our internal placement team recorded - companies who added perks and fair compensation in their internship posting - saw a 60% increase in receiving quality applications.
7. Click the submit button once all this information is filled up.
We take a maximum of 24 hours to verify and approve/reject a particular internship opening.