Once you click on an internship posting,
1. You will be taken to a page where additional details about the internship are given. You will see employer/company information, internship title, category, compensation and the skills required for the internship. There will also be additional info such as Internship Description, Responsibilities and Perks (wherever applicable).
2. The last date of application for this particular internship will also be mentioned. Please make sure you apply before this date.
3. Once you have decided that you like this particular opportunity, you can click on the Apply button.
4. On clicking the Apply button you will be prompted to write your cover letter. A cover letter is extremely important when you are applying
for an internship because it gives you an opportunity to differentiate yourself from the other candidates that will apply for this internship. In order to take advantage of this, please make sure that the content you write in this section is crisp and to the point. Be frank and explain clearly why you are the best candidate for the internship at hand.
5. After this you can hit the Apply button again.